8:30 - 17:00, 4 May, 2017
8:30 - 21:00, 5 May, 2017
9:30 - 17:30, 6 May, 2017
9:00 - 17:30, 7 May, 2017
9:00 - 16:00, 8 May, 2017
16:00 - 22:00, 8 May, 2017
- Standard Booth (3m*3m): 2,200 USD
- Decorated Booth (3m*3m): 2,500 USD
- Nonstandard Booth (3m*3.5m): 2,500 USD
- Raw Space (≥36㎡): 220 USD/SQM
Please note that the above mentioned price is referred to one booth in one session.
- Facilities for Standard Booth and Nonstandard Booth：1 desk, 3 chairs, 3 spot lights, 1 socket, 1 waste bin and carpet；Additional 100 USD /booth for double open booth.
- Facilities for Decorated Booth: 9 stand boards (or glass display cabinet), 2 desks, 4 chairs, 5 spot lights, 1 socket, 1 waste bin, carpet and high fascia；Additional 120 USD /booth for double open booth.
- Special management charge 2 USD / m2 for raw space. It should be paid to the Finance Dept. of Wenzhou Int'l Exhibition & Convention Center before move-in.
- Enterprises who paid 50% deposit before Feb.1, 2017 could enjoy the following things: enterprise applying for 4-7 booths could enjoy a discount of 10%; enterprise applying for more than 8 booths could enjoy a discount of 20%.
Application Procedure: Fill the BOOTH APPLICATION form and fax to the Organizer. The Organizer will arrange the booth for you. Applicant should pay all booth charge in 5 days after the booth is confirmed.
The Account for Remittance for US Dollar
BENE'S BANK: PINGAN BANK CO., LTD. (SWIFT: SZDBCNBS)
ADD: NO.5047 SHENNAN ROAD EAST SHENZHEN CHINA
BENE'S NAME: DONNOR INTERNATIOANL HOLDING LIMITED
BENE'S A/C NO.: OSA11010348736401
Please note: 2017 WOF
- Please be sure products belong to the exhibits. Non-related products are not allowed.
- Exhibitors should pay the booth charge in time. Otherwise, the organizer has the right to cancel the booth reservation.
- No change is allowed after the Booth Application Form is confirmed by the organizer. The exhibitor should pay the booth charge and abide by the rules of the agreement and fire safety regulations.
- For electricity/power, gas, water, transportation fees, please see "Exhibitor Service Manual".